Table of Contents:
Load and Performance testing documentation details the rationale, questions, method, and answers that pertaining to performance and reliability of a critical IT systems. Good testing documentation clearly states the questions that must be answered during a testing cycle, along with the method for test execution.
Test environments, laboratories and tools represent substantial capital expenditure. Return on such investments can only me maximized through a methodology of continuous process of improvement.
Regular documentation reviews of all aspects of load and performance testing projects can be a strategic means toward such process improvement that increases return on investment of testing facilities.
For load and performance documentation to be meaningful it is essential that:
- Critical performance related questions are adequately stated,
- Documented testing conclusions are consistent with test outcomes,
- That test outcomes are based on valid tests,
- That tests are designed to answer the critical business questions.
Our document review services are a quick and convenient means of reviewing your test documentation. Our services can be utilized as a 'virtual mentor' or as a external review service. If you outsource your performance testing, or run it in-house, then this service is for you.
Documents are checked, with attention to detail:
All reviews are executed in strict confidence. No part of any document will be forwarded to any other party. We are prepared to sign a confidentiality agreement before reviewing any documents if required to do so:
Select from the options in this form to calculate the fixed price for RPM Solutions Pty Ltd to perform a document review.
* Test Project Size is a measure in terms of Person Days of Effort expended in developing and executing the test project for which the documentation to be reviewed relates. Where a test is in effect a 're-test' then the first review by RPM Solutions for any document will be based on the initial test effort expended in setting up the original test, and any subsequent review of the same document type will be based on the time taken for retesting.
Fill out the following form if you are interested in this service but would like to know more about the person that would conduct a document review.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.